selecting codecs

Jimmy Jazz

How do you select the codec you want? I need audio: AAC-LC and video: H.264 to speed up processing for Youtube. As it takes forever. I don't see anything about codecs in the options when exporting. . Any ideas? Thanks in advance. -- Jim

WavePad is going to provide you the option to Save as and you would need to select the format, but is not going to allow you to do an specific selection for the Codec encoder, even not all the formats have the same specifications, so you would need to check then. About the Video, you can try using  VideoPad  that allow  you to select the format for the Video Speed and compression but also you would need to check the format of the exporting video.

If you need and specific help with any project you can try summit the TT here: https://www.nch.com.au/support/ And the Technical Team is going to help you.

• 1 year later...
On 5/30/2019 at 9:50 PM, Jimmy Jazz said:

How do you select the codec you want? I need audio: AAC-LC and video: H.264 to speed up processing for Youtube. As it takes forever. I don't see anything about codecs in the options when exporting. . Any ideas? Thanks in advance. -- Jim

Don't worry you may do it. The NCH  funnyboys simply don't  understand music producing. You may do it in several ways:  easiest - try to compile the source files before editing and then when you got the mix select export opitions - Same as input)