It is possible no phone is connected logged on.

twingo

Hi

Running Axon v 1.06, on a Windows 2003 Server. I have setup the extensions and dial plans accordingly, Incomming & Outgoing calls can be made no problem with great audio.

However, after Axon has been running for several hours, it will not remember that extensions are logged in and i get the following error "It is possible no phone is connected logged on.". If i check on the extensions page then it shows that the phone is no longer registered, and i have missed the external call.

There is no problem with my IP Phones which all seem to show the same issues, and if i use the SIP providers without going through axon, then they never lose there registration settings and all incomming calls answer without issues.

Is this a known bug?

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the same problem and I am using express talk 2.0 any ideas what iam doing wrong because after a few minutes. The call is transferred to voicemail and in cases where the voice mail hasnt been set up it gives me an error

Hi

Running Axon v 1.06, on a Windows 2003 Server.  I have setup the extensions and dial plans accordingly,   Incomming & Outgoing calls can be made no problem with great audio.

However, after Axon has been running for several hours, it will not remember that extensions are logged in and i get the following error "It is possible no phone is connected logged on.".   If i check on the extensions page then it shows that the phone is no longer registered, and i have missed the external call.  

There is no problem with my IP Phones which all seem to show the same issues, and if i use the SIP providers without going through axon, then they never lose there registration settings and all incomming calls answer without issues.  

Is this a known bug?

• 2 weeks later...