Cerol3

I am having problems using my O2 USB MIDI Controller keyboard with the MixPad software.  It recognizes its existence under MIDI editor, but I am unable to utilize/play my keyboard.  I have Windows 10 with 64 bit operating system.  Help is much appreciated.

Have in mind that when you are recording from MIDI devices, the MixPad interface will only update when it receives MIDI messages. This means that you will only see the audio clip start to record once you start pressing keys on your keyboard. If the issue persist, please open a support ticket here: https://www.nch.com.au/support/supportcontact.html?software=MixPad&support

• 10 months later...

Hey guys, i am totally lost.

I just want to record my Songs played on my e-Piano, but i cant find any "easy to understand" tutorial for that.

I created a track. chosed record with midi-device and now i am stuck. please help he, would be nice

• 3 months later...

In order to record using a MIDI keyboard you may want to plug the keyboard to your computer, launch MixPad and confirm your computer recognizes the MIDI keyboard.  Then, click on Options on the track you want to record, click on record using MIDI device, select the keyboard you want to use.  On MIDI playback options you can select different VST instruments if you wish to hear different sounds from the keyboard on the recordings.  

After you have set the MIDI keyboard as your recording device, you need to click on the record button on the track, and then on the record button on the playback buttons on the bottom on of the program's window.  As stated before, the recording will start once the program detects MIDI signal coming in.