Vocals in sync on program, out of sync once exported! HELP :(

artisticaspectsinc

So I have been using mixpad masters for a while now , and have always used mixpad for my needs.

I have one song in particular that is giving me the run around. It sounds perfectly on time in the program itself but once exported its off by a about 3 seconds and its driving me crazy man.

I've tried different settings but at this point im fiddling with no guidance. is there anyone here that can help ?

If it helps my other songs have all saved completely fine.

Hello artisticaspectsinc, since the issue you are reporting happens only to one track, then, it is likely the issue would be with something on that particular recording you made.  Have you tried saving the project using a different name and then exporting the new named Mix as Flac or Wav?  Is the track out of sync delayed or ahead of the other tracks? 

• 3 weeks later...

I've had this happen to me before.  I believe it happened due to a save file being corrupted.  My solution to fix the problem went like this....

1. Export each track individually.
2. Start New Project.
3. Import all tracks & fix the timing issues on each track as needed
4. Save the project as a new project save (not over top of the old one)
5. Export to file again.

• 1 year later...

I am having the exact same issue and like the previous guy I have been using this mixpad a long time with this never happening before.  I have not changed any settings and all of a sudden I have a song that sounds perfect in the Mixpad but once exported the vocal is out of sync with the Music track.  I have tried everything from restarting my computer to reinstalling the software.  I have exported it under a new name to a different place, to overwrite the file, on and on I'm out of idea.  I don't see how recording the vocals again would guarantee me a different result since when I'm listening to it in the Mixpad there is nothing wrong with the vocals....very VERY FRUSTRATED that I can't find any help about this issue.