MAC 64 Bit

HSS

I am ridiculously ticked off. I purchased this software only Feb 2019 and this is the response I got because it is saying my previous key is invalid:

Hello,

Our licensing allows 6 months of free upgrades which your key has just fallen behind on. Apple has decided to only allow 64-bit applications for their newest software, so please keep in mind this was a decision by Apple and not by us.

If you'd like I can provide you an invoice for an upgrade cost with an exorbitant discount, as I understand the frustration. If you'd like to proceed forward let me know, thank you.
Regards,

Will
NCH Sales

These morons at NCH want us to pay them for fixing their mistake. I say we find another solution. Why give a company like this more money. It's ridiculous. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Mammonist said:

I have the same problem. 

I backup previous version and after installing new version restore the backup. All my invoice are back.. I still have to reconfigure many settings/ and invoice formats etc. So be careful for that.

On 11/19/2019 at 5:28 PM, NimeshP said:

I am ridiculously ticked off. I purchased this software only Feb 2019 and this is the response I got because it is saying my previous key is invalid:

Hello,

Our licensing allows 6 months of free upgrades which your key has just fallen behind on. Apple has decided to only allow 64-bit applications for their newest software, so please keep in mind this was a decision by Apple and not by us.

If you'd like I can provide you an invoice for an upgrade cost with an exorbitant discount, as I understand the frustration. If you'd like to proceed forward let me know, thank you.
Regards,

Will
NCH Sales

These morons at NCH want us to pay them for fixing their mistake. I say we find another solution. Why give a company like this more money. It's ridiculous. 

I received the exact same message, however no "exorbitant discount" was actually given.  Despite the offer.  So I purchased the update to keep going.  Turns out absolutely none of the my backup files will transfer.  So basically I am back at square one.  What a total waste of everyones time

2 hours ago, N_C_H_josh said:

We released a Catalina compatible version of Express Invoice a few weeks ago. It's available for download at https://www.nchsoftware.com/invoice/invoicemaci.zip

Too late and with not information on when and how. I already moved to another software.

You successfully lost a customer forever, I will never again buy anything from your company.

17 hours ago, Pongo said:

yes it is now compatibly with Catalina - I am using Catalina too and it took a while but finally arrived

Are you sure? I understand that there is a 64 bit version of Express Invoice, but Express Accounting is different. I had a reply from NCH in another forum that the 64 bit version of Express Accounting would be available "soon" ....no comittment to a date

Well, it is mandatory to use 64 bit for MAC.  The last I heard it was not released yet.  Do you have any updates on when it will be ready?  I may have to look for a different program if it is not completed soon.  I can't update my MAC until it is ready.  Is there a web based program that works around that issue?

• 1 month later...

If the 64 bit version of Express invoice was released some time ago, how come i cant update it on my mac then.

When i click on my Express invoice app on my mac, it comes up saying"The developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version on macOS.Contact the developer for more information"??????

• 2 weeks later...