Exporting to YouTube Problem/Question

History Gal

How can I determine what YouTube Channel VideoPad will export to when I want to upload a new video....there doesn't seem to be a way to change from one channel to another when a person has more than one channel.  Made a new video, tried to upload to where I normally upload the video to YouTube, but it suddenly went to a different YouTube channel I own.   Any help would be most appreciated.

• 1 month later...

The video posted by support in no way answers the question.  I don't think it is good for Support to provide videos that don't even answer the question.  

I also have multiple YouTube channels and the answer seems to be that VideoPad doesn't support users with multiple channels.  You just have to save out the file and upload manually.

Thank you.  I just tried uploading from BandiCut, and it asked me which channel to upload to. 

I can't seem to insert the screen shot here, but it says: 

Sign in with Google
Choose your account or a brand account to continue with Bandicut

David Bangs Democracy
FairVote Washington

I click one and it uploads to the right place.
But with VideoPad, it doesn't even ask.  There must be a slightly different way of invoking the Google login that they are using.

Just export in Videopad like a video file in youtube format (720p, 1080p, 4K), then review the video and finally upload the video file to youtube via a browser. 

Anyway, you always would need to preview your video before upload to youtube. Many times you would need to make small changes before the final upload.