Voxal Does Not Work - Very Frustrated

Ebins

This program simply is not working. It will initially play a sound in preview, but if I change voice effects to something like demon, it stops working all together and all it does is play my normal device. For it to start again, I have to completely reboot my system, and even then it's iffy if it'll work. I have gone through all the set up guides, etc, and no luck. I purchased this program before trying, and on your website, it said that there was a 30 day money back guarantee. I have submitted requests many times, and not once even got an email confirmation. I tried calling tech support, but it asks for my password. I could not find a password listed anywhere in the purchase emails. Just the code to unlock the program.

I'm very frustrated. This either needs to be fixed, or I need my money back. 

I am running Windows 7 Professional 64 bit. 

I have uninstalled, reinstalled, made sure my mic was set as default, clicked the listen box. Voxal obviously picks up my voice as it plays it back to me. I do not start any other programs before starting Voxal. This program simply is extremely buggy and does not work for me. 

Please Devs, get back to me.

• 5 months later...

This is happening to me on Windows 10. I have all of my settings correct but when I'm editing things it will be working fine when suddenly the program stops picking up my mic for no reason-- it wasn't doing this at first but started after the first hour or so of using it. To fix, I have to go through and change like all of my sound settings and then change them back before eventually it will react to one and turn back on. It makes no sense.