Video Capture stops automatically

ManuelSimionato

Good day

I don't know if this topic already exist (tried to search but without success). I'm using the latest version of Debut Video Capture (5.20) and everything is working fine, except for a little annoying problem.

The recording stops by itself when the computer locks out, and the support told me that this is a configuration made "by desing", but in addition the recording stops even when i start a setup of some sort of software on my pc, or when i stop the antivirus protection for a moment (all the exclusions are already set)

All these problems were not present with the latest v4 version (v4.09)

Anyone is having these same issue?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 3/12/2019 at 9:42 AM, Angelica Perduta said:

I upgraded from version 4 to version 5 and now every few minutes it tells me that the video/sound has been diconnected and I have to click retry to reconnect. The video stream runs just fine to my web browser.

Roger that I have the same issue. just paid for the professional version as well. No answers here. probably just wasted my money !!

Try to download again the program https://www.nchsoftware.com/capture/debutpsetup.exe

You need to make sure that you don't have a short time settled for the recording,  also from the device or site that you are recording (You check that on Options/ Record/Limits). Now about the recording, the program would do the recording all the time that the machine is on,  the program is not going to work with sensor cameras, so you need to make sure that you have the computer and the time set for the recording. If you are trying to do the recording from a device, make sure that you have all the drivers, and is been recognized by the program. 

If you still getting problems, submit a ticket to the Technical Support her: https://www.nch.com.au/support/