WebCam windows move & hide

Cobol 63-1

Hi,

I need Debut to record my screen while doing comment of a PowerPoint or other software feature. But my wishes regarding 2 features that I don't know if possibles or not:

1. Hide e show the webcam registration while recording (for example by clicking a function key). I don't want to show the webcam all time, but only sometimes.

2. It is possible to move the webcam windows by using the mouse? Not only top, bottom or center of the screen? To avoid to hide some specific part of screen, etc.

PS: how do I set my software to have an optimal record (fluid video & audio synchronized)?

My System: MacBook pro 15, 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, Graphics: Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB, iOS 10.14 Mojave.

Thank you for help

Hello, 

When you start to record with Debut, a message will show up letting you know that the debut window will be minimized while you record so it will not interfere with what you are recording, but there is no way to set up a key on your keyboard to click to minimize or maximize the window.

I´m not sure about the second question I do not understand what you want to do exactly.

You should not have to do anything for video and audio to synchronize when you record with Debut audio and video should be synchronize, if this is not happening then there is something not working properly (which does not necessarily mean is the program, it could actually be the setup you have for the device you are using to record.)

If you think you have this issue or need more information you can create a support ticket for NCH technical support here:

https://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html 

Good Luck!

• 7 months later...