Export crash

Yer2002

Hi,

I have been trying to export a 7 minute video with 2 songs via every file type there is and it keeps crashing or giving me the failed message halfway through.

Files seem fine and cache was cleared. I've read all the threads and so far no luck. 

Would it be possible to upload my back up onto one drive and someone take a look?

Running on Windows 7 32bit.

Sorry but it's taken me quite some time to do this video and I like the software otherwise, it's currently the free version and I cannot try mpg format as that's only available in the purchased item.

Someone would be glad to check it out.  But it's lengthy.  If feasible, do the following...

1.  Save your project.  Then, with it on the timeline, click the FILE menu. SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS to any convenient folder.

2.  Open the folder that contains the saved files and ZIP them all.

3.  Upload the zip file to DropBox, Google Drive, MS OneDrive or the like.  It's free.

4.  Make the uploaded file public (share it) and copy the shared link.

5.  Paste the link into this forum.

-0-0-

Update to the latest VP here.  A bug was reportedly causing crashes in earlier versions.

You may be able to select different encodings during export, dependent upon the format.  Click the FILE FORMAT or ENCODING item to see.

Be sure there's ample free space on the hard drive.  And, if necessary, update the video driver - from the chip, computer or card manufacturer's WEB site.

I will get the link together soon as I can and paste it on here thank you. 

I did manage to get half the video exported several times with HD and Youtube 1080 but it always finishes around 3:38 minutes with no issues, other than it being only half the project.  I have plenty of hard drive space.

Link to follow...