Hi,

Does anyone have experience of running SoundTap on macOS Mojave? I've used versions 4... on everything from Mavericks onwards with no problems, but SoundTap seriously trashes Mojave, reducing it to a blank screen for what seems ages, probably only a minute before it reboots, but it seems a long time.......... My guess is that V5.0 is never going to work until it gets a 64bit makeover.

Hi, It's an iMac Retina 4K 21.5 inch late 2015 intel core 5  3.1GHz with 16Gb 1867 MHz DDR3 memory with 2.12 TB Fusion drive. When Soundtap is first started Bitdefender blocks SoundTap access to "my safe files" and the admin password is needed to get past that. I'll try it again with Bitdefender Shield and the "Safe Files" feature turned off.

• 10 months later...

I have an Imac running Mojave 10.14.5 with 32 GB 2400 MHz DDR4. I have not been able to definitively determine wether Soundtap will run on my Mac. I've looked at the –I'm assuming here–NCH ad selling Soundtap on Amazon and it lists as running only up to Yosemite. Is this ad just needing to be updated or are you or someone else selling an older version of Soundtap on Amazon? If Soundtap will work with the latest version of Mojave what version of it should I look for. Again not having ordered from your site I'm more comfortable with Amazon but if you are the only one selling the version that works with 10.14.5 then I'll order from you. Thanks very much.