Export quality

stebbinsd

I'm currently using Version 6.10. I upgraded to that version to solve a bug. But now that I've upgraded, I've got a new problem.

The video quality of my exports is absolute trash!

I think I've noticed the main problem. If I select "export all sequences," I can set the initial export to 5000kbps. The first sequence will come out fine. After that, every subsequent export is supposed to have the same export settings as before, right? So subsequent exports should also be set to 5000kbps unless I change it.

However, sometimes, especially when I'm exporting several sequences at once, the bitrate will randomly reset to 24kbps.

Even I manually check the bitrate before each export, sometimes it will still export at 24kbps.

So tell me: Do you have plans to fix this?

12 hours ago, Dangerfreak said:

I think the bitrate sometimes is set to 24kbs, if you change other export settings like the filename or the frame rate.

Even if I manually check the bitrate before committing to an export, sometimes it will still export at 24kbps.

The only way I can ensure it always exports at the correct bitrate is if I only export one sequence at a time.

On 8/19/2018 at 7:58 PM, c_major said:

It will be fixed in the upcoming version. Our support team will send you a free product key for the new version when it released. Thanks.

Sweet. Do you have even the foggiest idea when the new version will be released?

41 minutes ago, stebbinsd said:

Sweet. Do you have even the foggiest idea when the new version will be released?

Version 6.10 has been the newest version for 3 months now. I wonder the same thing.