Not enough space on CD?

rjf2000

I want to create an audio CD of a 3 min 15 sec song. Express Burn is telling me there's not enough space on the blank unrecorded CD....? I searched the tools and settings for something I might be missing, but I can't find an answer. Any explanation and/or suggestions?

Make sure you select "Audio CD" under the "Audio" tab. Make sure that the CD you're using is blank, try another blank CD and check if that works.
If you're sure it keeps having an issue, take a screenshot of the message telling you there's no space and send a support ticket through http://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html

Thanks so much for your reply. I did try going to the CD burner drive under the computer tree, clicked on it to reveal any possible content on the CD, and it showed nothing on the CD. I had previously inserted that same CD to attempt to burn something to it, but the dialogue box appeared saying my trial version had expired. It wouldn't let me continue, so I thought nothing was burned on the CD yet, and I set it aside to try using it again later. And that's when I went to the website and re-purchased the program (I had it before and lost it due to hard drive malfunction). Anyway...long story, but suffice to say I thought I was using a blank CD - and although opening it showed it as empty, evidently it wasn't. I switched out to a fresh blank CD and everything worked fine. Sorry to trouble you for naught. Thanks again for your time!