Wav audio files

Debs

I don't know if anyone can help me? 

I have been using express scribe for transcribing for a few years now - my files are mainly mp3. I have just received WAV files, express scribe play them but there isn't any sound! Any ideas anyone with what is wrong? Thanks

Hello,

Please try to play those .wav files using a different media player like VLC or Windows Media Player, this will help you to confirm if the issue may be related to the files or to Scribe. You may also check the volume level when you are playing the files. In case the issue persist, you can try to reinstall the program to see if it makes any difference.

Regards.

• 6 months later...

I have express scribe Pro 7.03 for Windows 10. Program was loading wav files before hard drive crash, now with new hard drive wave files will not load, have error for file location (Check if exists & have read access) File does exists. Have tried to open with windows media player but will not load. Says to download another codec file but Express Scribe says is not supported. Trying to get onto Platimun Support but only goes to a message, tried the website support but it seems they are in the US & not there at the moment. Any help will be appreciated.