Glissando?

• 1 year later...

From the age of your question... this forum is pretty much dead... only novices like us, dare to ask anything and hope for someone to answer... I want to know if Crescendo can add/display vibratos, tremolos, thrills in general.... but looks like I'll have to improvise something....

• 4 months later...
On 7/16/2018 at 7:30 PM, AnnieD. said:

Is there a way to notate a glissando in Crescendo Music Notation?

I have recently downloaded the latest (free) version and glissandi appear as an option on the right hand side. You have an option of a wiggly line gliss, a straight line gliss and a straight line port.

On 11/4/2019 at 3:13 PM, alexdelara said:

From the age of your question... this forum is pretty much dead... only novices like us, dare to ask anything and hope for someone to answer... I want to know if Crescendo can add/display vibratos, tremolos, thrills in general.... but looks like I'll have to improvise something....

I think you may be right about the health of this forum! The top posts say it should be used as a friendly contact point between users, while enquiries should be directed elsewhere.

Maybe the experts don't get involved in answering questions here for that reason.