Outgoing/incoming messages not being heard

MAS

I'm using Teliax VoIP with a Linksys PAP2-NA phone adapter. I've read the troubleshooting for the phone adapter and IVM Answering Attendant but I haven't found a solution. Everything seems to work just fine through the call simulator. With actual calls IVM appears to be working with the exception of not hearing or being heard. As I make test calls into the system I see that it says it's playing the correct file and if I select a menu item (without hearing the prompt) that also works for transfering a call but it does not "hear" a message being left in a mailbox nor can I hear the OGM's. It's clear that if I can get through this frustrating road block the software seams ideal for what I need.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :blink:

• 3 years later...

This type of problem is almost always related to firewalls blocking access to certain ports.

You must setup your firewall for port forwarding with the ports you have configured Axon to use. Bare in mind that your broadband router probably has an integrated firewall in addition to the one on your computer, so both must be set-up to allow IVM to transfer audio back to Teliax.

• 3 years later...

Hi i have the same problem,

when i call the IVM from my SIP phone it works fine.

but call on my inbound number and it's just blank.

my firewall is switched off and i'm not going though any other firewall.

All help is appreciated