Videopad V 6.01 FREEZES an added - before edited - videofile at the Sequence Timeline - see my MP4 file

fredvanommeren

HUGE PROBLEM !!!!!

I use newest V 6.01.  I describe this problem and I add the MP4-file to this question.

If I edit a video (MP4) and export the edited video (HD YouTube MP4 etc normal format), then I CAN see this video at all videobrowsers.

BUT: if I enter this video in Videopad V 6.01 and play this video, then this video only shows the first "pic" and freezes, while the audio play normal.

At the Videopad TIMELINE for sequence and for clip, I only see ONE "PIC" (the first "pic" at the beginning) .

This is not the first time OI have this problem and it frustates because I cannot edit created files anymore!

Please see the added MP-4 file, that works OK OUTSIDE Videopad:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Luw-4L6-3rx-ejf5epDbPgayFcODwnoC/view?usp=sharing 

Thanks, Fred van Ommeren 

If it's urgent, you should probably try converting the file into a different format and see if it works with VideoPad.

I got your file to play perfectly within VideoPad by converting it to .mkv.

To be clear, is it only this specific file that causes problems or does it happen to all MP4s that you export from VideoPad?

it happens to 90% of all files of this videoproduction. Very strange that some files work OK. Also strange that also files that I did only cut (keep a part for the export) don't work. I first thought that only files that I did also add seperate audio don't work (I often record a seperate audio for voice), but also those without seperate audio don't work.

If I edit a video (MP4) and export the edited video (HD YouTube MP4 etc normal format), then I CAN see this video at all videobrowsers.

BUT: if I enter this video in Videopad V 6.01 and play this video, then this video only shows the first "pic" and freezes, while the audio play normal. 

So you put a file into VideoPad, export it as MP4, and put it back into VideoPad again? Is this when the issue occurs, or can it happen with a file that wasn't exported with VideoPad?