Problem editing two finished files together

steveinkorea

I have just recently encountered a problem editing two separate files (both of which were created by myself on VideoPad).  However, when I try to edit them together with a jpeg still and text over the top of the edit, after I save and export, the finished video omits the jpeg still and text and it is just the end of the first and beginning of the the next video files I am trying to link together.  Any ideas?  I've been doing it this way for about a year now...but just now have encountered this problem.

CLEAR UNUSED CACHE FILES, under OPTIONS|DISK and try again.

If no joy,  with your project on the time time line click FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT.  Upload every file that results to DropBox, Google Drive, MS OneDrive or the like.

Make the link public and post it here.  Someone will check things out.  If there are many files, zip them first, then upload the ZIP file.

Thanks.  Is there an options/disk link on VideoPad or you mean to go to Preferences (I am using a MacBook Pro) and delete the cache there?  Sorry, but I'm not a very literate dude on the computer.  I know what I know...that's about it.