Okay, so i worked 8 hours on my Video and then suddenly VideoPad Editor crashed when draged and dropped a Picture in (Previously i saved my Project multiple times). I restarted my Computer and tried to open the Project but it said: "The file provided is not a valid VideoPad Project file." I clicked ok and a window asked me: "An Autosave Project file exists in Addition to the specified Project. Which Project would you like to try to open?". I clikced on Open Autosave, but nothing happened. Then I looked in my Folder where the Project was saved and it was there, but it had 0 KB.

My question is: Can I get my Project back or is it gone forever?

I put a lot of effort in this (probably 8-10 hours) and I am really devastated :( 

I would be very thankfull if anyone could help me!

Thanks David

Click HOME on the toolbar.  To the right of the OPEN button, click the chevron.  A project file has a VPJ extension.  Double-click it to load a project.

See if the VPJ that you need is there.

Also look for a VPJ file in DOCUMENTS folder:   "C:\Users\<your account>\Documents\VideoPad Projects"

And in "C:\Users\<your account>\AppData\Local\Temp"

Last resort:  do a search of the PC - for any VPJ files.

It's wise to SAVE AS regularly, and for good measure FILE|BACK UP PROJECT FILES TO A FOLDER.

Good luck!