Can't find my Registration Code after Reinstall

MasterDJV

Hello!

I had received an installation code 2 years ago that I was successfully able to follow the steps with the code to get VideoPad fully functional on my computer. However, due to a recent reinstall, I need to reregister my software to get access and I'm having issues with it. I DID save the proper reinstall software as a backup so I know I have to correct version installed. However, apparently the code I saved in a word document was the "license serial number" that originally was used to get the key (it is 13 digit long code of only numbers) that when I tried to again "validate" at the linked site it (correctly) stated that it had already been activated. When I checked thru my email to find the email that apparently was sent to me then with the proper key the only related NCH email contained a "User ID" and "validation key" (32 digit string of numbers and letters), neither of which worked for the "registration code" that I was looking for. 

This is the same account that I should've linked to the code (same as the email from the emails I got).
So I was wondering what I missed with being able to re-register my account and was hoping someone could help guide me because I have a fairly important video to make (for my Dad's retirement) that I don't wanna be stuck using Movie Maker for :P

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...