Playlist reordering itself!

Tom Pearson

Hi. My playlist (of around 50 tracks) keeps reordering itself into some random order. Pretty frustrating when setting up a three-hour playlist. Any way of fixing this issue?

I've added an order number to the comments field so I can re-order anytime to the correct the order, but the autoplay function ignores this and reverts to the random order which Zulu decides!!

Thanks

Hello,

Please be informed that if you click on any column title, the list will be reordered. It may also occur if the Shuffle mode is activated. To enable/disable the Shuffle mode, you can do Ctrl+S. 

Regards.

Editing something in WavePad shouldn't affect its order in a Zulu playlist. it is possible that you're clicking the column headers and rearranging the playlist alphabetically as per the clicked column header.

In any case, we recommend saving your playlist as a.xml file that you can reload to Zulu if you lose your playlist order. Under "Audio Library" near the bottom select "Export to Playlist...", select your playlist and click OK. To import the playlist, under "Audio Library" select "Import Audio Playlist".

• 1 year later...
On 4/10/2018 at 4:46 PM, Gekker said:

Editing something in WavePad shouldn't affect its order in a Zulu playlist. it is possible that you're clicking the column headers and rearranging the playlist alphabetically as per the clicked Vidmate iTunes Notepad++column header.

In any case, we recommend saving your playlist as a.xml file that you can reload to Zulu if you lose your playlist order. Under "Audio Library" near the bottom select "Export to Playlist...", select your playlist and click OK. To import the playlist, under "Audio Library" select "Import Audio Playlist".

Hi. My playlist (of around 50 tracks) keeps reordering itself into some random order. Pretty frustrating when setting up a three-hour playlist. Any way of fixing this issue?