Problems with program not responding

I am having an issue with Express Scribe continuously not responding. I have tried the patch for the new version. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I have even tried contacting tech support on numerous occasions with no help. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem, and if so, what you did to fix it. Any help is greatly appreciated!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

This is happening to me for over a month now. I hate NCH's customer support. They are basically next to useless. I tried searching several forums and one guy said his antivirus Kaspersky is the culprit. He uninstalled Kaspersky and Express Scribe is now working. Mine used to work fine with my antivirus so I don't think this is the same case but just because I am desperate, I uninstalled my Bitfender and left my computer completely vulnerable. For now, my Express Scribe is working fine. I don't know for how long. I am now looking for another software to use because I just have a super bad experience with this one now.