Video calls or Microphone use while recording

Trevor

I am trying to find he settings in order to record the video I am recording and allow the microphone on my headphones to be recorded as well?  This is needed for video conference recording as well as training video recording where I talk over a video without having to audio come out of my speakers too.  Hope this makes sense, thank you.

Hello Trevor,  in order to record the microphone and speakers you may open Debut and click on Options > Audio and select Microphone, confirm you are selecting the correct microphone, then, confirm the Speakers checkbox is selected and confirm you are using the correct device to record your speakers (this will depend on your configuration). 

Chris Thank you so much.  I have tried this, but when I have my headphones attached to my computer and I am on a call it will record my voice, but not other persons or vice versa.  The same thing happens when I am doing a training video and talking over a video playing with my headphones plugged in. It will work without headphones, but I am not always in a quite environment to do this.  Any suggestions?  Thank you again.