VideoPad Storage Folder

Eltron

Hi

Default cache folders are as follows:

Website version: /Users/<username>/Library/Caches/com.nchsoftware.videopadpaid

Mac App Store pro version: /Users/<username>/Library/Containers/com.nchsoftware.videopadpaid/Data/Library/Caches

Mac App Store lite version: /Users/<username>/Library/Containers/com.nchsoftware.videopad/Data/Library/Caches

Resource files are stored in the ~/Library/Application Support/VideoPad folders. Expand the "~/Library" folder using the paths above

3 hours ago, macfly said:

Hi

Default cache folders are as follows:

Website version: /Users/<username>/Library/Caches/com.nchsoftware.videopadpaid

Mac App Store pro version: /Users/<username>/Library/Containers/com.nchsoftware.videopadpaid/Data/Library/Caches

Mac App Store lite version: /Users/<username>/Library/Containers/com.nchsoftware.videopad/Data/Library/Caches

Resource files are stored in the ~/Library/Application Support/VideoPad folders. Expand the "~/Library" folder using the paths above

Hi Macfly,

Great! It worked. Thanxxx a lot :) Something else: Does anybody know if the default storage folder destination (one mentioned right above) can be changed??

Thanx once more!

Eltron

Again guys:

When I open the  /Users/<username>/Library/Containers/com.nchsoftware.videopad/Data/Library/Caches folder (this is where eventually looks like they are stored in my Mac), you can "get info" of a large amount of GB (say this folder for me is 77GB), but when you open the folder an go to the files (stored as .vpj), they are just few kilobytes! So, it means the big files are there but...invisible?  How can I remove them? Yesterday I had almost 80GB free and now I'm left with 17. It's kind of urgent! Sorry to bother you...Thanx again

Hi

Well if the Mac version of VP is similar to the PC version you should be able to clear the cache..basically a list and copies of all the clips etc. you have used with VP since the last clearance..... using Tools/Options/Disk/

0e62be429d6cd7278d5662a926f082ee.jpg

In the past when I have wanted to monitor the cache I have simply created a shortcut to the indicated folder on the desktop.

Nat