Walk Out Basement

TJ69

I created my basement below ground level... simple enough.  Then I had to remove all the dirt at the back of the house to have the basement visible.  Again, simple enough, although leveling is not easy...But I made it work.   Now the problem is when I try to add items, ie... landscape items, decks, pool, etc.. I cannot get the items below ground level.  Everything sits at the street level, in mid air(but remember this is at the back of the house and all these items need to be "below" street level (-9'). I don't know how to correct this.    thank you for any help.

Hello TJ69, I have tested DreamPlan latest version and after leveling the ground to the same depth as the basement I was able to use any of the exterior items in either street level or basement level. If you are not using the latest version you may want to contact NCH Software support team for further assistance. 

• 1 year later...

Hi Eddy, I never did get the problem resolved.  I was only playing around with the software because we were building a new house and I wanted to try things out.  Other than that problem, I liked what was available.  Sorry I couldn't offer any solution.  Support wasn't real helpful either.

• 2 years later...

I recently made a basement in my house and decided to set it up as a separate great room. I bought all the stuff for it, and all I had to do was decide on all the paperwork, and I used https://localnlongdistancemovers.com/denver/ , with which I was able to keep my stuff safe for as long as I needed it. Now my idea is fully realized, and now I am delighted. I hope I have helped someone. Good luck to everyone.