Problem synching Express accounts to Express Invoice

Ami

Hi,

Having just purchased Express Accounts Plus v.5.24, I am unable to synch with Express Invoice v.4.62 which shows full info. If access Express Accounts on web the same applies, Express Invoice on web is fine. Would appreciate any advice/assistance.

Ami

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I did the same thing... Import data from Express Invoice to Express Accounts and lost everything.  I do not see a way to import invoices from Express Invoice into Express Accounts.  Not understanding what the import is suppose to be used for, can someone explain?

• 4 months later...

Hi, we don’t want information to be lost. We just want all invoices entered in Express Invoice should be automatically and logically reflected in Express Accounts. Currently it is not reflected automatically at all and any new customers created in Express Invoice is not reflected in Express Accounts. Ad Account Receivables in Express Accounts are not reflected or updated when we create invoices in Expression Invoice. Can you help? Logically it should be automatically linked, otherwise it will just be a dual input.

Hi I tried this function, but it simply recognize as payment in the checking account, but not as an invoice and doesn’t recognize this customer details as well. Meaning if you create an invoice for a new customer that hasn’t been created in Express Accounts, and you do a payment with recording function, this new customer will not be reflected in Express Accounts even after you record the payment in Express Account. Can NCH help? Also if we created the invoice and deliver the goods, these should be automatically viewed as accounts Receivable in Express Accounts. But is not even reflected, and this how on earth user going to print current accurate Account Receivable report. 

Because we bought these software with full trust that NCH can deliver us a full and logical and accurate software. But if this is not addressed, it will be tough for future purchase.