video export fail

ligi

Hi,

I've been having trouble with failed exports lately. I just bought a new PC: Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU Intel i7, 512GB SSD, 8 RAM, Nvidia graphics card. It's *way* better than my previous PC (Dell Vostro, non SSD, 4 RAM), and yet I am having trouble exporting vids.

I tried reducing the video lengths, effects, transitions - but videopad seems inconsistent with which vids it will export and which it will fail to.  Whereas last night I successfully exported a 27 min. long video , with 2 crossfade transitions, over 3 clips, as well as a 15 min. vid made up of about 20 clips and 9 transitions, today it has failed to export a 17 min vid, made of 2 clips joined together by 1 transition. I am exporting to mp4 format, at 1080p, 29fps.

The VP version is one I bought on January of this year. I think I had it updated once since.

Please help

If you can share the failed video here someone may see if they can duplicate your result.

With the project loaded, click FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT.

Then zip all the resulting files.  Upload the zip file to Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive or the like.

Create a public link and post it here.