Greetings! :)

This topic is for a little suggestion: Put and resize and move a Callout (or avatar) more easily, because i do videos with my avatar, but i need to put effects to only resizing and moving it and is a little bit annoying, i wish that this can be more easy like: When you put a avatar or some other image in the timeline, you instead of putting effects, only click in the Callout in the Preview and you can move and resize the callout more easily.

Please listen to my suggestion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*-Andreso*

17 hours ago, Ivan187 said:

Basically just like Sony Vegas?

Well, i never used Sony Vegas, because my PC is really bad, so i use Videopad, but i want it to be like Camtasia Studio in the callouts:
Instead of click in the Callout and use effects to only rotate and move a callout, will be better put the Callout, and in the Preview change the position and size directly, why not? ;)

Hi

NCH has a library of images or clipart that can be added to a vdeo.  Click the "Clip" tab on the top toolbar, and select "Add images from the NCH Clipart Library"  Using these "callouts" , you can annotate your video with arrows, speech bubbles, icons etc. You can also add your own avatar to the file created when you download any of the NCH ones. You may need to convert your own to a png file with a transparent background.

Nat

8 hours ago, Nationalsolo said:

Hi

NCH has a library of images or clipart that can be added to a vdeo.  Click the "Clip" tab on the top toolbar, and select "Add images from the NCH Clipart Library"  Using these "callouts" , you can annotate your video with arrows, speech bubbles, icons etc. You can also add your own avatar to the file created when you download any of the NCH ones. You may need to convert your own to a png file with a transparent background.

Nat

I know that, but i'm saying for a new update to do more easy the job of putting a callout, without needing of putting effects to rotate or resize a callout, only click the callout in Preview and resize and rotate and move without need of add effects :lol:

Hi

If your callout (image/clip) is going to behave in exactly the same way each time it is applied then it is possible.

Have you tried setting up an Effect Chain Template.You created your Resize/Rotate and Move  effects for your callout (image/clip) - and you do this only once... you can save it as a Template effect. All you need to do now is every time you want to use your callout you apply the template effect once  and all three (or more) controls will be applied.

Nat

Hi

As an alternative use VP to create an animated png video of your callout in action. (.apng) You can then load it to play over the main track any time it is needed. You should be able to retain transparency...But it needs checking out.

Edit..... I tried  exporting a transparent .apng but it didn't work (and crashed VP) although my system is set up to play animated png files.

Edit......Although a .gif  animation of your avatar with background transparency will work OK when previewed in VP,  a problem just noted  during rendering currently prevents it exporting correctly.    Here's that thread......

http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/25295-problem-with-exported-animated-gif/

Nat

• 2 years later...