SIGNAL 11 CANT OPEN THE APP ANYMORE

jojoe19

Hi, 

i just have a massive problem with Expresse invoice. I cant open the app anymore. It was all working fine. And it just stoped working. 

Maybe because i tried to Sync with dropbox ? When i open the app i get this message ? I have tryed to unistal and instal again, nothing hapens allways the same. 

I would like to make a backup of all my invoices and restart fresh on a new computer but i cant do it .. Please help, i really am struggling. 

Thanks a lot, 

Joe 

Hi,

Restart your system before trying again, when ready open the application, from the top menu click on Tools → Back up Data → select a folder or removable drive where to save your data and click to Back Up. When done, remove the application and proceed to install o a new system to, use the same license code to register and the back up file to restore all data, from Tools → Restore Data. 

Hello, 

I've got this problem too.

Restart computer (Apple) but still the same ....... ! 

Try without Internet connexion but don't work too !

Impossible to make any move in the soft without having the error message ! 

So, back-up is impossible to ?

Please, could you help me ? 

Thank you very much !! 

On 27/10/2017 at 6:40 PM, jojoe19 said:

Hi, 

i just have a massive problem with Expresse invoice. I cant open the app anymore. It was all working fine. And it just stoped working. 

Maybe because i tried to Sync with dropbox ? When i open the app i get this message ? I have tryed to unistal and instal again, nothing hapens allways the same. 

I would like to make a backup of all my invoices and restart fresh on a new computer but i cant do it .. Please help, i really am struggling. 

Thanks a lot, 

Joe 

Do you find a solution ? 

Thanks !

20 hours ago, GUIZ said:

Do you find a solution ? 

Thanks !

Hi Guiz, 

sadly i did not find any solution ! The support told me to uninstall the software and to reinstall it again. But it did not change anything. I tried to backup my invoices and the settings i had, it was impossible.

I had to do some invoice very fact so i created a new account on an other session on my Mac. And there i could be able to set up a new version. But impossible to get back my infos and invoices :( I really need to get them, it's causing me a lot of problems !! 

How did you manage it ? Any good news ? 

joe 

On 30/10/2017 at 4:58 PM, Telephony said:

Hi,

Restart your system before trying again, when ready open the application, from the top menu click on Tools → Back up Data → select a folder or removable drive where to save your data and click to Back Up. When done, remove the application and proceed to install o a new system to, use the same license code to register and the back up file to restore all data, from Tools → Restore Data. 

Hi, 

it does not work as when i open the app it freezes and it goes to no response. I can see the name of the company at the bottom of the page but that's all. And it's impossible to get the backups :( 

23 minutes ago, N_C_H_josh said:

We're investigating the issue. Is everyone experiencing crashes using the latest version of Express Invoice (The latest Windows version is 5.02 and the latest Mac version is 5.00) on Windows 10 or MacOS 10.13.1 (High Sierra) ? That's important for us to know.

Hi, 

I had this crash on a lower version than 5.0 but i manged to go on the news version of 5.0 and it's still not working. 

• 10 months later...