[ISSUE] Driver Not Found

Peekofwar

PC Information:
Windows 10 Home 64x
Version: 1703
OS Build: 15063.608
Processor: AMD A8-4500M APU

Hello, I downloaded this software, yesterday. I got home today and I attempted to use the software, however I keep getting the following error:

Driver connection failed. Did you make sure to restart your computer after installing Voxal?

None of the voice effects seem to be working because of this. I do not believe there is anything I can do about this.VOXALERROR.png

*Face-palm* I just accidentally trolled myself.I opened Chrome after logging in, and I saw this image centered on my screen thanks to Chrome remembering my scroll position.... I legitimately thought that the window was open, and that it froze until I tried to translocate the window.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2017 at 12:10 PM, Telephony said:

After you download, install and register Voxal, you´ll need to restart the system, so the application driver can properly run. 

Are you suggesting I need to purchase commercial use in order to use the application? If so, what's the point in letting someone download a free version if it won't work?

On 11/1/2017 at 2:39 PM, Gekker said:

You should uninstall the expired trial Voxal, restart the PC, download and reinstall the free version (that doesn't expire) of Voxal from http://www.nchsoftware.com/voicechanger/vxlsetupfree.exe and make sure to restart the PC after reinstalling.

I did download the free version, but apparently, it had a temporary trial period where I could've used features only available if I paid currency.