Very Disappointed

Johh

At first I thought Moneyline was a good check register program. It is, as far as the check register goes. Try to create a report and it turns into a real mess. It comes up with figures it just pulls out of the air. They're nothing like what is posted in the register. In one case, creating a payee report, it named the one person three times, and each with a different sum of money by it. And none of them matched the register. The total of the three was wildly out, too.

I tried to report this as a bug. I received an e-mail with a link that leads to one of their folders. I'm supposed to rename my saved file and then drag it into their folder. I've done it, before, with no problem. This time it didn't work at all. I could see other people's files but not my own, even after refreshing the page. Instead, after several attempts at dragging the file to the folder, and also trying to copy and paste it to the folder, I found it was going into my own Downloads folder. So I reported this as a bug, too. And what did I get? I got another e-mail with the link telling me to drag the renamed filed into their folder. And again it didn't work.

One thing that is important to me is to be able to create reports. It's useless, though! So I found a much better check register program which works. It cost a bit more but it's worth it. Moneyline will not be uninstalled.