Voice manipulation software?

Suppose I'm trying to create an indy CGI movie. Obviously, I can't afford to hire an entire cast of voice acting talent. The few voice actors I have (namely ... me myself and I) need to have their voices manipulated so that they SOUND like somebody different when they really aren't.

I think there was an episode of the Rugrats that involved a device like this. Angelica used it to order lots of junk food by making her voice sound like an adult's.

Is there any software out there - preferably a free license - that let's me do that?

9 minutes ago, N_C_H_josh said:

It sounds like our Voxal software (http://www.nchsoftware.com/voicechanger/index.html) would fit your needs. We offer a 14 day free trial to let you evaluate the software.

Is there a free version - not just a free trial, but a 100% free version - that has a few of the features locked?

For example, I'm currently using a non-commercial version of VideoPad Video Editor. I've already found at least two features that I cannot use without a paid license: Green Screen and amplify. However, the basic features (e.g. video cropping and transition effects) are still free to use.

Any chance I can get some voice-changer software that's genuinely free to use?

• 1 year later...