My videos are exporting extremely slow.

MiMiLock

I've been making more reaction videos to Red vs Blue season 15 recently, but screen capture software doesn't do so well on my PC, so I typically wait for the episode to release on YouTube, then just download the file, insert it and make sure it's in sync. I've usually already made all of my edits and rendered my actual reaction by the time the episodes release for the public on Sunday, so literally all I have to do is add another video track and lower the volume. But at times, it's taken up to 10 hours to render a 15 minute long video. I usually export with the 1080p preset, so in MP4 format and 29.97 frames per second. MP4 is the file type that YouTube is friendliest with, so I want all of my videos in the MP4 format. AVI and FLV can't be played on my PC anyway. And sure, while my PC specs aren't the greatest (4GB of RAM, Intel Pentium processor), a YouTuber called MurderofBirds has talked several times about how major of an upgrade getting his desktop PC was as compared to his 2007 laptop. It took his 20 minute reactions 2-3 hours to render, and he used Sony Vegas, so I'm wondering if only VideoPad has this problem, if it's the video, or if it's my PC. I need help, my dudes.

(most of my other videos that aren't reactions export in 3-4 hours, such as reviews)