Improving Audio

Nhiyhe

I Recently bought Debut Video Capture Software. I was able to record and the recording was great. However the audio is not that good. so am wondering if there is a way of editing(Improving Sound quality, Removing background noise) the audio to improve sound quality or any audio software i can use?. I found Video Pad and am not sure if it is the right software to buy before I invest in it.

I've already found out about an exciting features Video Pad offers, I just wanted to be sure its a great tool to edit audio in my video.

Thanks

Thanks borate, for your help. I downloaded the free trial of Video Pad and Wave Pad. I was able to export the audio file into Wavepad and edited it. it sound great, but when i imported it back to Video Pad and drag it to audio panel, it gives me an error saying that the previous video has a video attached to it but this one does'nt and it has to revert back to the old one. Please is there any other way i can add the edited audio to the video, any solution please as this is exactly what i was looking for, even though it means i have to invest in another two editing softwares.

Thanks

• 3 years later...

I want to add to my video audio file in wav format. It works , but in the exported file is the sound quality much reduced. Is there some way how to preserve wav quality in the  exported final video file of mp4 format?  Thank you.

You have tacked onto an old thread.  Best to start a new one with a descriptive subject and specifics in the body.

At export, choose the AVI format.  Click the Default Quality/Filesize link and select the PCM uncompressed item.

That choice does not exist for the mp4 format but normally the default AAC compressor does well.

audio.jpg