Crescendo FREE vs Crescendo PLUS

• 3 years later...

4 years later, it still doesn't support XML. I and several friends of mine that also use to write sheets, do use this format. We share our sheets between each other, but your software doesn't support this. I found a lot of websites you can subscribe to in order to download many sheets in XMLmusic format. We are in 2021 and I wonder what kind of "evaluation" you are talking about. I'm sorry, but this is the kind of "copy/paste answer" that a lot of customer services use when one hand doesn't know what the other does. Only people that have the answer should answer to this kind of question. Why would any random admin that can't do anything, answer to this kind of question? Is there any Project Manager in your team? Or is your team sleeping, just waiting for money to come in? This is a perfect example for the bullshit that you can get as answer from most of the lowest rated customer supports. I'll take that example for my project at work and tell my employees that this is EXACTLY what I don't want to ever see in my corp! I can just tell you that, if you were working for me, I'd fire you. You know why? Because you let people in the hope to see a result, but instead you just disappear and this is unacceptable from a software maker that gets paid to do that! You shouldn't even be allowed to sell any "pro" version of anything that you can get for free with more options elswhere.