After using Voxal my USB headset won't work anymore

wombatcombat

I just recently installed Vocal and after using it my headset won't work anymore. I tried replugging it but my PC won't recognize it. I checked my Device Manager and found out that my headset isn't there even I plugged it in. What should I do?

headset: Logitech H390

I'm using Windows 10

I've had some thing similar happen to me but it was unrelated to voxal. I had accidently disabled my usb mircophone on a single usb port. How I fixed it is that I first right clicked the speaker icon on the bottom right corner of the screen. Go to recoding devices. Right click somewhere in the main window and make sure the options for Show Disabled and Show Disconnected devices are checked. If your mic pops up and says that it is disabled, right click and check Enable. I hope this helps or solves your problem.

I've had some thing similar happen to me but it was unrelated to voxal. I had accidently disabled my usb mircophone on a single usb port. How I fixed it is that I first right clicked the speaker icon on the bottom right corner of the screen. Go to recoding devices. Right click somewhere in the main window and make sure the options for Show Disabled and Show Disconnected devices are checked. If your mic pops up and says that it is disabled, right click and check Enable. I hope this helps or solves your problem.

Thank you!