Recording stops randomly

BlackDisplay

Hello MixPad community,

as you can guess by the title of this topic I am having some issues with recording anything in MixPad. The recording randomly stops, with no pattern whatsoever. I think at this point I have seen almost all the possible combinations. I tried figuring out the issue but even with no inputs whatsoever it still behaves like that. I am recording with an Audio Interface, using its ASIO driver and everything, in terms of recording itself, is working properly. I checked the processor while recording and it used about 4% of it's capacity and there is a sudden spike to around 10% when it stops recording. At this point I am at a loss because I tried everything I personally could think of. I tried spamming the record button, I tried recording an empty track and then record another real one but without any effect. The second one stops recording randomly again. I can confirm that this issue has to do with MixPad because I downloaded a free recording software just to see if it was my interface and the stopping didnt occur then. But of course I want to use MixPad to record and mix. With the random stops I cant work properly so I hope that you can help me solve this. It is frustrating.

My regards

• 2 months later...

The same problem I have with MixPad Multitrack Mixer (Master's Edition) and I communicated several times with technical support and I ask questions and suggestions that I make to the letter but equally, I still frustrated, the stops is also random and is from MixPad , To continue so I will have to request a refund, just 5 days ago that I bought the service. (If you fixed the problem tell me how you did it please)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi taylordad,

What are the latency settings on your audio interface? You may like to try increasing it slightly and see if that helps.

What are other tracks do you have playing back while you are recording? Do any of these have a effects applied?

Regards,

Ben

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...