DVD poor quality

lmcdiarmid

I am a new user. I am using just regular photos and trying to burn to regular DVD to play in a regular DVD player. I have experimented with different output options and also different photo resolutions but I keep getting a very pixelled, digitalized image. What is the best format to put these in to get a better quality DVD? This is for photo stage.

The quality of the slideshow you create will depend on the original quality of the images you are using, so for example if you are using a 320x240 image and try to create a 720p slideshow then your images may be pixeled because they are being stretched to fit a resolution bigger than the original image. The bigger the resolution you use on the original images the better results you would get when creating the slideshow.

Thanks, I am taking regular pictures with a digital camera...nothing fancy, but I assume this is a standard image. They are 180 dpi. I never had this pixel problem working with pinnacle video spin or windows movie maker, same camera being used. So I don't understand why I can't burn a good DVD with this program.