Express Dictate uploading issue

farrardm

• 3 weeks later...
I am demo'ing Express Dictate and find that when I try to upload an hour's worth of  tape, or more, it is received in seven minute and fifty second intervals. Who is doing that? Express Dictate or my OutLook Express?

david

I am having the same problems and have been using this for years but recently updated my Express Dictate software. A long dictation will be broken up into 7-8 minute segments with numerous separte emails to my transcriptionist. I don't believe it is Outlook since I have had the same problems with SMTP.

Thanks, Will.

I really don't see any mention of this problem in the "Help" section of Express Dictate. In any case, I have found better ways of transferring large audio files to my transcriptionist than purchasing Express Dictate.

I have just started a company that is presently engaged in digitally recording court proceedings and having them transcribed online. It seems you are enegaged in the same line of work.

david

Thanks, Will.

I really don't see any mention of this problem in the "Help" section of Express Dictate. In any case, I have found better ways of transferring large audio files to my transcriptionist than purchasing Express Dictate.

I have just started a company that is presently engaged in digitally recording court proceedings and having them transcribed online. It seems you are enegaged in the same line of work.

david

I am a physician and dictate, at times, some very lengthy reports have them transcribed into word and sent back to me as attachments to emails. I need to encrypt my voice files and reports. Do you have software to do this that is relatively cheap and easy to use? That's what I like about Express Dictate, though breaking up my voice files is not something I like or will tolerate much longer.