How To Take a Snippet From a Video and Put It Into Another

yonargi1

How do I take a very small snippet from one video (downloaded from YouTube) and put it into another video that I am creating? I have a fair use notice installed.

This is a video file that you have saved?

Load it into the VP media area, then drop it into the timeline at the desired spot.

You can split the existing video on the time line first, then insert at the split point if that suits your purpose.

Under the preview window there are buttons that can be used to precisely line up the insert point of the new video with the split point.

split_bar.jpg

Hi

Open VP and load the video you are currently working on. Place it on the timeline if it is not already there.

Move the timeline red cursor line to your insertion point.

Click the "Add File" button on the toolbar and navigate to your downloaded UT video. Select it and open it.

It will be added to the Video clip bin, and will appear in the "Clip Preview" pane with thumbnails below.

Move the preview pane red cursor line to the start point of your snippet and then click the Red Start marker ( [ )

Move the preview pane red cursor line to the end point of your snippet and then click the Blue End marker (])

Your snippet will now be the bright section isolated between the markers.

Click the litttle down arrow next to the "Place" button situated under the preview pane on the right and select to "Place on Sequence at Cursor" option.

Your snippet will now be inserted into the timeline.

Nat