Sound problem in export

Xorius

I am currently creating a project consisting of a couple of videos, all in their own sequences with their effects and what not, compiled into a main sequence. Everything is working fine except for one video where the audio disapears after about half the video. Always in the exact same spot. The audio is working fine in the preview but not in export. Audio returns in the next clip after this one.

The video is downloaded from YouTube in mp4 format. h264. Audio is AAC.

The exact same thing happens if i only export that sequence.

• 1 year later...
 Sir 
I Am Using Videopad Last Two Years . Its Very Easy For Me To use . but right now i am facing a problem . by myself so many times i try to solve the problem . but i cant . problem is , Video Export But No sound . 

can you help me to solve the problem . 

i am using licensed software .
cleardot.gif

Gipsy Rudro
From 
Bangladesh. 

Same Problem Here

I'm Trying to export a clip with mp4 format but it comes with no audio what so ever. and no, the sound is not muted.

I tried different formats (mkv, mov,.......etc) and i found that if the audio compressor is AAC, it will always exported with no sound.

AVI format worked just fine.

7 minutes ago, HammerHead said:

Same Problem Here

I'm Trying to export a clip with mp4 format but it comes with no audio what so ever. and no, the sound is not muted.

I tried different formats (mkv, mov,.......etc) and i found that if the audio compressor is AAC, it will always exported with no sound.

AVI format worked just fine.

I Uploaded this clip as an example

https://www.dropbox.com/s/32ovdnimaarf5pb/Test%20Clip.mp4?dl=0