Burning a CD-R with mp3 Sound Collection has failed

HelmiAvatar1729

Ahoi dear readers @NCH-Support. I bought EXPRESS BURN PLUS v 4.78 on April 26. 2016 to use on my Dell Latitude E6320 running on Windows 8.1 64bit. Only today I had to destroy a CD-R 700MB. After I picked 9 mp3-file, the 665MB yielded together, prepared to burn and I started NCH Express Burn Plus everything was as usual, without my presence. The process looked finished for me, but the burning drive, Samsung Portable BD Writer Model SE-506 was, as usual, not open. On Express Burn Plus Window was an error message that said, the burning process is not complete, the CD is defective! In my CD Player, Roberts Blutune 200, I was able to play up to the title 9 everything. What surprised me that totally changed was the playback sequence, as I had allocated! Does anyone know in forum any, if YES, is there a statement? What can I hear from NCH-Support to this? Best Regards

This issue may be related to the type of drive and disc to create that mp3 disc, however, it would be better if you contact NCH support directly to get assistance on that particular issue. You may want to try testing if the error after burning comes up also if you create a DVD or any other type of disc. Also, if possible try playing the created disc on other CD players to check if there is any issues during playback and let NCH support team know any other information you may share about the issue so they can better assist you.