one or more sound clips are still processing

bikky

I'm having an issue with 4.3.

I've made a new project, only 9 minutes long, but this is the first project I've actually saved to recall later. Every other I've made my video in one hit and exported it.

Now, when I try to recall this clip and preview it, it get the message

one or more sound clips are still processing. You will not hear these clips until processing finishes.

I'm having an issue with 4.3.

I've made a new project, only 9 minutes long, but this is the first project I've actually saved to recall later. Every other I've made my video in one hit and exported it.

Now, when I try to recall this clip and preview it, it get the message

one or more sound clips are still processing. You will not hear these clips until processing finishes.

I left this for a total of approx 5 hours two nights ago, and still have the same. It's got to be an issue with the software (having seen another post from 2014 with exactly the same issue, and there the unhelpful response was to look under recent projects)

PC spec

I7 8 core 4.3ghz

16gb ram

4gb gtx 960

ssd

sata3 hdd

any help?

Thanks

• 5 months later...

Hi,

This message appears when you try to playback (e.g. for export) a sound clip before VideoPad has finished caching the sound clip. If it's not completing after a while (i.e. the message keeps coming up), try:

1. Creating a new blank project, and then
  2. Go to "Tools->Options->Disk Tab" and
  3. Click the "Clear Unused Cache Files" button.

This will completely clear the cache, and the next time you open your project it will have to regenerate all cache files. This should fix the problem.