"Failed" - VideoPad Won't Export

ssss

I have been using VideoPad on Mac for a year and a half now. I have version 4.23. I have been able to save & export projects, & with whatever problems I had with exporting videos, I could resolve issues fairly quickly, until today. Once I click create, the video won't export & instead it has a red "Failed" message in the window. From now on, no matter what project or files I use, it won't even try to create my finished video file. I even tried to restart the program as well as the computer. I'm thinking about upgrading to a new version, but I can't pay for a new version now, & if I switch to a trial version, I'm afraid I'll lose my paid features. What could I do?

Please check your inbox. I sent a link for a diagnostic version

Hi, macfly.

I couldn't download the file.

This site can’t be reached

dl.dropboxus...04’s server DNS address could not be found.

Sorry for the delays in response. I have been doing various projects that I didn't have much time to troubleshoot.

Apparently, I must have clicked the wrong link. But I managed to download the other version.

The debugged version has similar problems. By saving to a portable video, the video output settings are scaled extremely high. I tried toggling constant frame rates and adjusting the FPS, but it only works when I use the "portable" option.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...