Sharps followed by their naturals play back as two sharps

Any sharp followed by its natural - in the same bar - plays back as two sharps, the natural doesn't play. The reverse - a natural followed by its sharp in the same bar - plays back correctly.

If a sharp is written in a bar followed by its natural across a bar line into the next bar, it plays correctly.

I've very recently updated crescendo, but I don't think I've used a sharp followed by its natural in previous compositions prior to the update, so I can't say whether this is a result of the update. Thanks.

Thanks Ben. I Might as well mention, too, that since I've updated, frequently on playback (maybe 50% of the time) there is a slight delay and then the very first couple of notes in a composition play in rapid succession - nearly on top of each other. This has only happened since I updated a week or so ago. When this happens, I stop and restart and usually the second or third time it starts correctly. Thanks again. Am enjoying the program.

Guest bear21

Hi player,

Any sharp followed by its natural - in the same bar - plays back as two sharps, the natural doesn't play.

It seems to work okay for me:

7dLIoK4.png

Would you mind sending a snippet of your score to show how to cause this problem?

Thanks!