Audio doesn't load in full and....

Vicki711

I recently switched to Mac and I'm running El Capiton. Express Scribe has not worked since I switched. It loads files at half (or less) than their actual length and sometimes, the audio won't play at all. I am at my wits end because there are next to no other programs (besides InqScribe) and I'm losing time and money!

• 3 weeks later...

I recently switched to Mac and I'm running El Capiton. Express Scribe has not worked since I switched. It loads files at half (or less) than their actual length and sometimes, the audio won't play at all. I am at my wits end because there are next to no other programs (besides InqScribe) and I'm losing time and money!

Could you please contact the technical support team for the initial support, I believe they can help you to troubleshoot and fix the issue.

http://www.nch.com.au/support/supportcontact.html

• 3 weeks later...

October last year, I purchased the Pro version 5.77. I am having this exact problem and it's keeping me from doing my job! I noticed in the App Store there is an updated version of Pro. Do people have to purchase the app again just for the update? I've already contacted tech support. Help! Thanks!