Tool Bars on 4.31 version

ericwalker

I do not have tool bars on the clip and sequence windows. I want to delete certain parts of the video and certain parts of my audio. I see the tools on the youtube tutorial videos and it looks like using these tools is how to accomplish this. I just upgraded to the latest version, yet I do not have these tools, please advise..

I do not have tool bars on the clip and sequence windows. I want to delete certain parts of the video and certain parts of my audio. I see the tools on the youtube tutorial videos and it looks like using these tools is how to accomplish this. I just upgraded to the latest version, yet I do not have these tools, please advise..

Under the preview windows there is a SPLIT button, with options to split the entire clip (audio and video) or specific tracks.

Use it to define the clip portion that is to be deleted, then select that portion and press the DEL key.

If you make a mistake, immediately press <ctrl-Z> to backtrack.

Can you screen shot?