VideoPad v4.30

c_major

This is a quick release mainly for fixing exporting issues.

New:

• Raindrop video effect
  • Un-link button for audio clips

Fixed:

• Random crash on exporting
  • Issues when exporting two clips next to each other with hardware accelerated effects. e.g. Color channel got messed up.
  • Unwanted border on subtitles
  • Extra one frame in exported clips
  • Problem of loading large MPEG-2 streams

We left some problems to be fixed in later version.

I have just updated to version 4.3, and when I checked, the extra frame in the exported clip was still there.

This issue was left behind as we still working on it. The problem was caused by the constant frame rate option.

Ok, I hope you can get this fixed soonish :). Tried the new version and everything else seems to be working fine.

Can I get the link to download? I've checked for updates through the software but when it brings me to the website the latest version shown on there is 4.22 which is what I have and is causing me problems. I have the purchased software, not the free one.

Can I get the link to download? I've checked for updates through the software but when it brings me to the website the latest version shown on there is 4.22 which is what I have and is causing me problems. I have the purchased software, not the free one.

It doesn't show the new version until another version is released.

• 2 weeks later...
Is there any estimate of when the next version will be out? Having my projects on hold until the fix is available (if the new version comes fairly soon).

Is there any reason you have to export constant frame rate? If you un-check the constant frame option the result will be fine.