Is there a max sequence duration in VideoPad?

kribbebibbe

I have created a sequence that is 38 minutes and 46 seconds long, but for some reason there is a darker section covering the sequence at around 0:38:10. When I tried to export it to a file, the movie ends at 0:38:10. Is there some kind of limit on how long sequences VideoPad can produce and export? And why would the limit then be 38 minutes and 10 seconds. I have not been able to find any information about any limit nor any setting to change this.

54ybu8.png

Hello, what you are describing there is quite puzzling, Is there any option you can include a screenshot of the whole window. Also, check if this is happening to all the files you load or only to that one particular video? For better assistance on this matter you may want to submit a support ticket for NCH support team to take a closer look at this issue.

Ok, it is not a limitation then. :) I'm not sure how I got there. It showed up while I was adding clips to the timeline. I created a new sequence just now and did not get the same result. For some reason the duration of my first sequence was not updated although I added clips at the end. I'll submit a support ticket if I manage to reproduce it.

Hi,

You are using an old version of VideoPad which you can set In/Out point of the sequence (to export only a section of the sequence). The back area indicates that it's outside the export range.

We've removed this feature in later versions since it's not been used and often caused confusion.

Best Regards,

• 4 years later...