Changing business type from Service to product

farhad

Hi

I have installed Express Accounts Software based on Services that I provide but now I want to change the software to product type .

This is because now my invoices are based on hour works but I want it to be based on Quantity.

Any Help?

Hello, in order to change the Express Accounts Hours column to Quantity you may go to Options (windows) or Preferences (Mac) then go to Invoice on the Left side pane then under Invoice Text, go to Invoice Text Item and from the options select the Quantity column title and in the box to the right you may change Hrs to Qty. Once you have made the changes needed you may click on OK and the next invoice you open it will show QTY instead of Hrs.

• 1 month later...

I myself using software for projects that software which i use can be billed on quantity (where you could type the amount). Its flexible if you want invoice on hourly based then it is hourly done. If you what to type the invoice amount that too can be done.Software which i am using is Apptivo. I had suggested the same to my friend and she is using it for her small business too.